SAN DIEGO EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION ATTORNEY
Federal and state employment laws impose legal obligations and their attendant risks on every employer and employee. We devote a substantial part of our practice to bringing and defending civil litigation, including discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour violations, wrongful discharge, defamation, breach of contract, intentional torts, emotional distress and other serious workplace issues in federal and state courts.
At the Southern California law firm of Charles C. Weller A.P.C., Attorney At Law, we are well equipped to assist you with:
- Litigating in state and federal courts, including defamation claims, whistleblower claims, employee privacy issues, wage and hour disputes, and wrongful termination claims
- Handling administrative charges before state and federal agencies
- Protecting confidential and proprietary information, trade secrets and business relationships from misuse or interference
- Assisting clients in civil and criminal litigation arising from fraud, theft and other related misconduct
- Conducting independent investigations of allegations of inappropriate employee behavior running the gamut of workplace issues, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation and unlawful business practices
Comprehensive Risk Assessment
Our law firm has the expertise to assess risk and evaluate settlements early in litigation. We are able to dispose of cases efficiently before filing suit, before trial, during trial and following a court or jury verdict, with our primary goal being serving the client’s best interests and resolving disputes.
The law firm of Charles C. Weller A.P.C., Attorney At Law is experienced in providing advice and counseling that minimize the risk of litigation. While the law firm frequently advises clients on preventive and cost-effective alternatives, civil litigation is an unavoidable reality. Therefore, prosecuting and defending employment litigation is a significant part of our practice.
Contact Us Today
For a free initial consultation with an employment litigation attorney, contact our San Diego law firm.